Awesome Video Games Ep12 Awesome Video Games Ep12

Jobs a Good'um

Another high standard spoof of those not so high standard computer shows of the early 90's. Keep up the great job.

FarFromSubtle responds:

Thanks for watching dude!

WarPigs13: Tuna WarPigs13: Tuna

Why?

Why must the clocks create such a pointless flash?
The clock crew have made some great flashes but this one makes B seem not so awful after all.

Short random flashes in which tuna is used to cause pain isn't funny. This flashes cause me more pain than being smashed in the face with a wet salmon.

TruffleClock responds:

ABUSIVE

If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be mean, offensive or generally not helpful, you will be banned and your account may be terminated.

team laser explosion 3 team laser explosion 3

TLE save the day again

Good to see the crime fighting team making their return to NG. The plot dragged in some places and the sound was bad on that pear thing, but apart from that another great flash. Skoo would will be so proud.

Christmas Surprises Christmas Surprises

Another great flash by the very talented mr Blazkun. However this one could have been a bit better I didn't really enjoy the music on this one but nonetheless another great animation keep em comming NG needs more of this. 10/10

Jump, Bunny! Jump, Bunny!

Very Good Mr.Blazkun

I really enjoyed this it was very good sir not much I can critisize on , I'm looking forward to your future flash projects. 10/10

Wack O Wack Wack O Wack

I want to hit Bush!

Its a well designed game and a credit to the maker. However being English I have passion to want to hit Bush for his awful work.

About a girl About a girl

Brilliant

Magnificent this song has such a sweet and lovely romantic sound I'm going to sing this for my girl tonight. 10/10

song for sex0r song for sex0r

Brilliant

Noise music at its finest I want this be played at my wedding. 10/10

Gyaru Gyaru

hey

thats my girdlifrend

Peach and Yoshi Peach and Yoshi

This turns me on for some reason

It's very good I look forward for more great art from you. 10/10

Asmodeus and Bunny Asmodeus and Bunny

This is what I'm talking about this is what the art portal is all about amazing 10/10
lol